Make the Best Decision you can: What is Better Civil or Nikah before Marriage
As per Islamic law, marriage constitutes a start of a new family and is a Sunnah. To create a paper contract, it is first a mutual agreement between loved ones. As far as the Kingdom’s Family Law is concerned, it is a holy union that protects both parties and their children.
Either you opt for Nikah or civil marriage before tying up the knots, it is all based on different scenarios of couples.
Documents Required for Civil Marriage in Bahrain:
Getting married is not easy in Bahrain, provided all the main requirements are met. Some are as follows:
- Certificate of medical examination issued by an accredited hospital in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Both individuals’ passports.
- Both individuals’ identification cards.
- Determination of the agreed-upon dowry “concerning the husband”.
- Provide a marriage certificate or divorce certificate “for both parties” as proof of current or previous social status.
- Security employers must provide letters of approval only.
Final Conclusion on what is better Civil or Nikah before marriage:
As a Muslim or mixed couple, can’t understand which option is best for pairing up together? Civil or Nikah? Muslim couples can choose either depending on their future country of residence. In order to make your marriage valid globally under Sharia provisions, couples conduct the civil ceremony in the best wedding destination place like Seychelles, Georgia or opt online.
Feel free to contact us and make your marriage valid in more convenient locations around the world.