Requirements to get a newborn birth certificate in UAE as a Bahrain parents
The UAE has been revising its laws in order to portray itself as a modernizing force in a traditionally conservative region. With foreigners accounting for 90 percent of the country’s population of nearly ten million people.
According to WAM “contributes to Abu Dhabi’s standing as a global leading destination for skills and experience from throughout the world.”
Newborn birth certificate
- Birth certificates are attested by the Department of Health Abu Dhabi or Dubai Health Authority or Emirates Health Services. Are equivalent to those of the Ministry of Health and Prevention.
- The birth certificate must be certified by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs. And the embassy of the country in which the birth certificate will be used.
- In the case of birth inside the UAE while the father is outside the country. The following additional documents must be submitted:
- Attested marriage certificate.
- Declaration from the wife stating the continuity of the marriage.
- Attested copy of the husband’s passport or a letter from the embassy indicating the father’s nationality or a statement from the husband confirming the child’s paternity. Attested by his country’s embassy and the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
ABU DHABI CONCLUDING ON DIGITAL BIRTH CERTIFICATES
Previously, birth certificates were issued at specific offices located throughout Abu Dhabi’s healthcare facilities.
It was necessary for parents or legal guardians to be present in order to process all of the necessary documents. However, the new digital birth certificate process is about to change that.
“WE ARE DELIGHTED OF SUCH AN ACHIEVEMENT, WHICH IS A RESULT OF OUR PRODUCTIVE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH – ABU DHABI”
MOHAMED ABDELHAMEED AL ASKAR, DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE ABU DHABI DIGITAL AUTHORITY (ADDA).
Obtaining a birth certificate online, like online marriages, may present some difficulties, particularly if the couples are not married. As a result, it is always advisable to consult with experts before beginning the application process.
Share this information with someone who’d be thrilled to hear this news about acquiring a birth certificate online in Abu Dhabi.